Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Serious Poll

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by clubba68, Feb 17, 2004.

1. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

I am working on my term research paper, and I am going to have to conduct a couple of polls that I would like serious answers to. Please answer the poll truthfully as this is a very important paper, and I would like some actual feedback.
    Thanks,
    Andrew

2. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

I would like to keep this somewhere near the top for a couple of days if that is at all possible to get the most realistic numbers. Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I voted for #1
    but don't always pick up trash due to the fact that when I'm offroad it's because I'm hunting, One thing I have noticed lately is that people are making piles along the road so if I'm out in the brush and come across a bottle or can or other refuse I can easily carry out I will stack it in one of these piles or carry it back to camp... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

When out wheeling, if I come acrost trash, I will pic it up. The nazi Sierra Club is trying too close down trails here in the Black Hills, so I try to do my part to help keep them open. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

dont like the wording of the question. When i go, if I see trash laying about I sometimes pick it up and I certainly dont add ANY trash/junk to the trails I wheel on. So, I'm neither the ultimate goody too-shoes that option #1 sounds like, nor am I the turn-the-other-cheek azzhole that #2 sounds like...

j

6. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

im the same way......... but i have to admit... If i have to take a crap and there is no bathrooms around... i sure as hell dont put it in a baggy and save it for later.... i think toilet paper will be pretty much gone in a month or so..........

7. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    dont like the wording of the question. When i go, if I see trash laying about I sometimes pick it up and I certainly dont add ANY trash/junk to the trails I wheel on. So, I'm neither the ultimate goody too-shoes that option #1 sounds like, nor am I the turn-the-other-cheek azzhole that #2 sounds like...

j

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to add a 4th option, but by the time I had finished typing them all up, I decided it would just be easier to leave it at 3. It will also be easier to write-up with just 3 options to deal with.
    Thanks for your input though. In my future polls pertaining to this paper I will try to add more catagories to broaden your choices. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

I haven't wheeled in awhile, but I do the same thing when I go hiking with friends or family.
    We usually bring an extra backpack with to haul out the trash.
    Just hate seeing beer cans and wrappers on the trails. yeck!

9. RedBrute

RedBrute 1/2 ton status

I aswered this not only for offroading, but camping and hunting also. It's amazing the debris people leave in state parks. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Thank you for voting, and please keep it up! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I wonder who picked option 3??? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

12. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Good poll and good luck with your research paper. Oh...Im option #1 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I wonder who picked option 3??? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, and I don't care. At least they were truthful, and that is all that I ask. Thank you to those who voted truthfully, and if you haven't voted already, please do.
    Thank you.

14. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

bttt. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif