Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SERIOUS RANT- A COW SHOVED MY MOTHER

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyHuny, Sep 8, 2003.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Ok my mother is the absolute most important thing to me in my entire life. She is one of those super moms who puts every one in front of herself and has given her life away to see I have the best love, time and support. I do not know how I would handle life with out her she is incredible.

Well last week she was at the grocery store picking up her back medicine as she has a really bad back. She has two titanium bolts and some other gadgets holding her spine together in her lower back. She went to the check out and to pay for her meds and other stuff and some big fat whore comes up behind her and pushes her with her knuckles so hard she almost went over the counter.

My mom likes the group Journey and they tossed out their original singer a while ago and got this other guy. Well she was wearing her journey shirt with the original singer on it and this witch didn't like it.

So after she pushes her and digs into her knuckles into her back nearly toppling her over the counter she starts screaming bloody murder obscenities about her and the group Journey and then she went to punch her! This man stood in between and stuck his arm out and security was called and do you know what mom did?

She calmly crossed her arms (hid her pain) and quietly said "If you have a problem with my shirt why don't you go find Neil(member of newer band), he is playing in some piss poor venue some place I am sure you won't have a problem finding him". OMG /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif so she tried to hit mom again. By that time security made it there and took the fat witch by the arm and threw her out. Every one gave my mom the thumbs up and told her how great she was and she held it together until she got out of the store and home. Now she is in a hell of a lot of pain. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Man I swear to heaven above I have never been so mad in my entire life. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I want to find that whore and beat her to a bloody pulp. SO for people in Wa. State and for people who know people in Wa. State and who may know of a women who attended the

NEW South Hill (just past puyallup) Safeway off of Canyon Rd. near all of the new housing developments in washington State please have her contact me. She is huge, has frizzy red hair, wears spandex shorts and a sleeve less button up shirt she isn't hard to spot. This happened on friday in the afternoon. I have a few choice words and beating for her. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Pass this along to anyone you know in Wa.

Of course mom didnt tell me this until today becuase she didn't want to upset me but finaly confessed as to why her back is hurting her so bad she is in tears. I wish she would have made a report. Mom is not into being confrontational when it comes to herself. If someone messing with someone she loves WATCH OUT! but not with herself.

That women is so damn lucky I was no there. NO ONE TOUCHES MY MOTHER!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifAll of that for a stupid shirt my mother chose to wear that day. I think I will go sit out in front of Safeway with a shirt that says I love the orignial singer of journey on one side and I hate red headed poorly dressed bitches on the other. (no offense to red heads)

Sorry guys I just had to rant. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I need some SERIOUS off roading. /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Mandy, I am sorry to hear about what happened to your Mom. I know I would feel the same way... If I was closer, I think I'd join you in sitting in front of the store with a matching t-shirt.

I know how angry you are, as a similar thing happened to my mom years ago.. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I'll keep a good thought for her and you.

John

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

people out there these days are just f*cking crazy i swear to it. id be f-ing pissed of to!! if i was there i woulda knocked her on her fat ass! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Your mother could and should file a police report for assault and battery and have her arrested. Then sue her if you want. As a rule I am anti lawsuit (you know what I mean I'm sure), but an unprovoked attack like that should have some financial consequences for the attacker and at least it might get your mother some additional medical care.

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i agree...police + surv cams + arrest + law suit to recover pain/suffering. nail that biatch to the wall!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

She should have had the police called and pressed charges. Even if for not her suing the moron, but because someone that wacked out doesn't do that randomly once. There is something way wrong with them, and it will happen again. At the very least it would be on paper that she did it. So if this was the first offense, she might think twice before being a butthead again. Or if wasn't her first, maybe she could land her stupid self in some trouble. Sounds like she needs some jail time. I know how you feel. If it were my mom, and I was there, that lady would have been removing a shopping cart from her rear... people are crazy today. Never know when some looney toon is gonna come up to you...

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Over a F'N Journey T-shirt???????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Someone needs to do some serious time in a nicely painted room with soft walls after having the appropriate amount; well strike that; an overabundance of ass whup laid upon thier trailer park living, Jerry Springer watching, Ford Fairmont driving ass!!!!!!!!!

8. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Thank you all for sharing in my frustration and the kind words . It is hard to try and calm down and think reasonably when the only thing reasonable in your mind is first degree murder. *Sigh* I am going to have a talk with my mom and try to convince her to at least make a report. It is going to be tough. Mom would rather let it go and move on. If it was me that got pushed and hurt she would have killed the person. It is funny how parents would do 100 times more for you then themselves.

I still can not believe all of that over a stupid Teeshirt. My mother is still shocked that it happened over a shirt too. What is this a gang in high school and she wore blue on bloods day?

Steph that shopping cart thing had me in stiches. That is a picture I have in my head now of that lady which is a lot better then her alone. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

mad cow disease.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    because someone that wacked out doesn't do that randomly once

[/ QUOTE ]
    Exactly.

Appeal to your mom's sense of duty to her community. What if that woman really hurt someone the next time and your mom could've given the cops a heads up?

11. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Jekbrown is right. The best thing would be to check with Safeway, perhaps even the strip mall, and see if they have security cameras that are running and if they have it on tape. At the least, go back and get the names of the employee witnesses. Then make a police report. The cops won't be all that sympathetic now since it is so far after the fact but be insistent on a report. Then, you can always drop into the Safeway frequently and see if you spot the person. Don't confront them. Simply follow them to their car surreptitiously and get their plate. There are many ways to get their registration info, even DMV, legally. You could even follow them home if you want to provided you don't get into a face to face with them. If Mom doesn't want to play detective, you can always find her, take pics/video of her, and then show Mom later. Then provide that info back to the police for suspect ID. Then contact the D.A.'s office and demand prosecution. Even if they don't do it, you have a paper trail that you can hand to an attorney. Make sure you keep track of doctor bills, medication bills, and any time lost from work or any activities to give to the attorney. If your story is even half accurate, this @#$%&* bovine needs to pay.....

Oh, and Journey has never been the same since Steve Perry left. Saw Styx not too long ago too and without Dennis DeYoung, same thing....

12. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I know what I would do. And it aint legal.... I'm so sorry for you and your mom. Both of you are now suffering because of this stupid bitch. She needs killin.... Nothing else would suffice.

13. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I think "he(she) needed killin'.." is a valid homicide defense in Arkansas and Alabama....

14. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Texas too...

15. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

*Note to self - NEVER tell any "yo momma" jokes to ChevyHuny*

Damn... that so sucks ass... I am sorry to hear about the mad cow incident. Besides, Steve Perry ( Original Journey singer ) was better than the new gimp anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Thats the worst thing I have heard today Mandy, I'm sorries /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif . Although I have seen some rude people beings as how I have to work with the public. Kinda like monkeys at the zoo, but without all the [I love Jeeps] being flung.. well there was this one time... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

-Jeremy

17. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

ya know i shop at that safeway... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifi live like 5 minutes from it...ill keep my eyes very open next time im there /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif that kinda thing is soooooooooooooo wrong....on so many levels....

18. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Sorry, I can't help laughing every time I see the title and visualize an actual cow shoving a little old lady /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

but yeah... find that biotch and whoop her good... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

19. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Sorry, I can't help laughing every time I see the title and visualize an actual cow shoving a little old lady /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

but yeah... find that biotch and whoop her good... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that was what i was thinking in my head also just by the subject line only, i hope that cow is found and hope jsutice is done, good luck /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

20. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Too bad its Washington State. Maybe a bunch of ya could band together and wear Journey T shirts and stand out in front of her house on the sidewalk!!!