Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

server seems to be slow for me

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by k5ntexas, Nov 28, 2001.

1. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

when i'm at home it takes a long time to get to yer site and a long time to go anywhere in the site. its only ck5 that this is happening to me. its my favorite site and i can't go. ahhhhhhhhhh. well i'm at school right now and asking you here. i don't know why but i just thought u might know whats up. my friend txsizek5 said that his is working fine. i also have a cable modem and like i said before every other site i go to it takes a long time. well if u can help i'd appreciate it but if not thats cool. thanx in advance.

jacob

what is that low rider doing under my k5?
    wow nice lil jap car. whats it good for?

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

It's the server... it's just slow because of the traffic. Happens to lots of folks here. You are not alone. Pony up $25 bucks and join the site so Steve can afford to move it someplace faster! [​IMG]

&lt;&gt;&lt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>&gt;&lt;&gt;
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    I keep trying to lose weight, but it always finds me!

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

trust me if i had the money i would join in a heartbeat. i mean i have it but i really really need it. i'm only 17 and i need an engine badly. if i'm in a really really good mood then i'll join. maybe just maybe i'll join on my next paycheck. its doing good now. i went six days without ck5. dang. lol. well thanx for replyin. later.

jacob

what is that low rider doing under my k5?
    wow nice lil jap car. whats it good for?

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I'm just giving ya a hard time... bet you can get an engine from someone from on here for a great price... keep looking!

&lt;&gt;&lt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>&gt;&lt;&gt;
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    I keep trying to lose weight, but it always finds me!