Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Service Manual Chevy for Acrobat Reader?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Wicked Wheels, Apr 23, 2002.

1. Wicked Wheels

Wicked Wheels Newbie

Hello all ! Recently Im a happy owner of a former US Army Chevy Truck M1009. Im looking for a Service Manual 1984/1985 for Acrobat Reader. Does anybody know where and if I can download such a manual? Many thanks! Im in the Netherlands, Europe and searching for a Service Manual for my truck. I included two links with a photo of my truck so you all can see the result of what it looks now.
    http://members1.chello.nl/~wf.vanwamel/WickedWheels.006.jpg
    http://members1.chello.nl/~wf.vanwamel/WickedWheels.005.jpg

Cheers!

Wilfred a.k.a. Wicked Wheels

2. seslick77

seslick77 1/2 ton status

Nice truck man!!! I LOVE that flat black paint!!! Reminds me of the A Team van!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Was wondering if you could get a few good pics as to how those anchors are mounted to the bumper...oh an the back ones too, if you have them!! Be much apreciated!!

P.S. sorry can't help you with what your lookin for.....

Later, Sam

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

He dude.....I just got out of the Army last May....Driven plenty of those things. The anchors are not part of the Bumper. There are holes in the bumper for those to fit through. If memeory serves me right, They are bolted to the ends of the frame.

4. Wicked Wheels

Wicked Wheels Newbie

5. René

René 1/2 ton status

Since a short time, I've all technical and repair manuals of the M1008 and M1009 on CD. If you want, I will copy these for you. Announce you by e-mail.