Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

set (4) Swamper Boggers 38.5x11 on 15x8 Rock Crawler wheels $1200 obo 99% tread

Discussion in 'Tires | Wheels' started by monster man, Dec 20, 2005.

1. monster man

monster man 1/2 ton status

Oct 20, 2003

selling this set after only 200 miles, truck is being parted and they're too big for my daily use so they have to go. Work very well in the mud and would look great on any Chevy! Just the right size and best looks in my opinion 8 LUG, no caliper grinding required, 2.75" Backspace

LOCAL PICKUP STRONGLY PREFERRED, I guess I could deliver them a short distance for a gas fee, or I could strap them to a pallet and drop them at a trucking facility. ALL ARRANGEMENTS ARE UP TO YOU! I can't do a shipping quote, I can only help you out with dropping them off, not setting up shipping. If you go that route I require PayPal, no other methods. I will consider best offers, but I paid a little under $1400 and they are like new, Lug nuts, caps, and LOCK nuts also included!!!

IF YOU WANT A PACKAGE DEAL of tires/lift, I can easily arrange that- the lift has to go as well. 4" Tough Country HD springs front, Heavy Duty ORD shackles, ORD Swaybar drop kit, 4 Rancho RS5000 shocks, ORD SHackle Flip 4" rear, can do a combined deal of $1800 (payed over $650 for all the lift)
    The lift only has a couple hundred miles as well.

thanks for looking!