Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Set of 10 Bolts and 3/4 ton NP208

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by okie k5, Jul 22, 2004.

1. okie k5

okie k5 Registered Member

I have got a set of 10 bolts for sale. Bone stock. They rear need a brake job. They have 3.07s in them and I will through in the tires and wheels. I also have a NP208 that is a 3/4 ton version. How do I know? Because I picked it up in the original factory box at a school district auction for $300. I thought hey a brand new tranfer case let's put it in the Blazer and see what happens. Bad Idea. Turns out there are two types of input shafts for the NP208 for automatics. a 27 spline and a 32 spline. The transfer case I bought was a 32 spline. Transmission I had 27 spline. I need to get my money out of the tranfer case. I will take $50 a peice for the axles, but you have to go to Oklahoma to get them. Make me an offer.

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Michael,

I believe the 32 spline versions came behind the T400's and 465 4-speeds - 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton.

Marv

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

It wasn't real hard changing input shafts on the first try . If the case is in better shape than yours go for it ./forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif