Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Several boats for sale in Texas

Discussion in 'General Non-Automotive Classifieds' started by afroman006, Dec 30, 2005.

1. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I have 3 boats for sale. They have been in my family for a really long time but my dad died several years ago and we just dont use them anymore. They are located in Corpus Christi but I can deliver between there and College Station.

The first is a 16' Aluminum V-hull sterndrive

This little fella and I had some good times back in the day but the time has come for him to go. He responds to the names "SS Guppie" and "Mixmaster." It is a 16', aluminum V-hull boat with a sterndrive 20 HP outboard, I think its a mercury. When we got it 6 or 7 years ago, we re-did the entire transom with marine plywood and stainless fasteners. We also replaced the tires on the trailer at that time. It goes prety damn fast for what it is, I would guess 25-30 MPH. It uses the metal mercury gas tanks and two are included with the boat, along with the hose. There is a trey for a tank to sit in at the front of the boat but it can be moved wherever you want it to go. None of the other **** pictured in the boat is included. It hasnt been ran in about 2 years or so, but with some fresh gas I bet it'll fire right up. $1500
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second is a Glasstron ski boat

I honestly dont know much about this boat, as its been around alot longer than I have. Its about 16' or so, and can comfortably carry about 6. Its fairly old, I would guess early to mid 80's vintage but is in excelent shape. I dont remember what size outboard it has on it but I believe its in the 80hp range and I know its a mercury. It uses the external red mercury fuel tanks. It goes plenty fast to accomodate most any skier. I dont have any pics of it at the moment but can get some if anyone's interested. $2500

The third is a 17' Thunderbird tri-hull

This was our main fishing boat. Its extremely seaworthy and we used it mostly offshore, it can easily handle 6' seas, maybe more but we never tried. It has a small cuddy cabin at the front, with a toilet inside. It is powered by an inboard/outboard volvo 200 hp V8. This boat has a very deep draft and is great for just cruising bays, it rides really nice. It doesnt go shallow though. I dont know all the tecnical terms but this boat is about 5 1/2' from the bottom of its keel to the top of the bow. It has a 40 gallon tank bellow the deck and one of the original two 15 gallon saddle tanks mounted under the rail. If I can find the second one I will include it. I believe this boat is a late 70s model, but I'm not sure. Its in excelent shape for its age and has been well taken care of. It got a new tandem axle trailer about 8 years ago and is still in excelent shape. $3000

If you have any questions, post here or email me at afroman006@hotmail.com. I can deliver any of these between Corpus Christi and College Station if needed. I would like to get these sold before I go back to College Station for the spring. Thanks

2. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Any offers will be entertained on this boat. I have it here at my house in College Station and need to sell it.

boat 001.jpg

boat 002.jpg

boat 003.jpg

boat 004.jpg