Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

several new site problems i have encountered

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by rdn2blazer, Dec 16, 2005.

1. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

i have a few new problems i have encountered since the new changes. before when i wuold hit manage attachments it pulls up a window with 5 browse bars. ofcourse when you click on one browse bar it allows you to go into what ever pic file you want to download a pic from. you click that pic and it loads the title text into that browse bar.

so when i hit download, it downloads the pic text to my post then asks you to close window. after doing this then attempting to type more before i submit my post the browse window keeps popping up. i can only type one or two words before it pops up again. it doesn't matter whether i hit the "x" close box or close window bar it keeps popping up. whats up with that.

then when i first got my digital camera the first pics i down loaded were huge so i reset my camera. since then my pics have been fine. now though when i down load a pic since i reset my camera size my pics are huge, case in point the messy garage post i just posted in showing my pre powder coat parts washer. not sure what to do.

when i go into edit to edit a post can i remove or add a pic to an allready submitted post? i thought i could before. help please, thanks.

2. rdn2blazer

someone?, anyone? heellllooo,ooo?

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i have attached a lot of things since the switch, and have not notised a problem, could it be you system?

4. rdn2blazer

i have attached tons of pics before the site change with none of these problems i described happening. they only have occured since the change so i doubt is my system. we have had no changes to it or any other problems with it.

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

have you deleted your cookies since the upgrade?

6. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Log off and log back on seems to fix alot of the problems

7. rdn2blazer

thanks guys for the feedback, i will try a few more things.

8. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i remember steve mentioning a few glitchs with firefox, i run it an have notised a prob, maybe also try updating your browser