Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Several parts.

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Okiemuddog, May 20, 2003.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

I am looking for

1. A later model 4 barrel Q-jet that is set up to accept a TV cable for a 700r4 Cheaper the better, just complete and rebuildable FOUND!!!!!

2 Bracket for the throttle cable/Tv cable that bolts to the back of the carb mounting bolts. FOUND!!!!!!!

3. A flywheel dust pan for a 700r4

4. speedo cable for a '79 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif with a NP203 and no cruise

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 78Blazer

78Blazer 1/2 ton status

I might have the dust shield on a 86 jimmy with 305/700r Id have to look for sure but I believe its there. Make me a offer if it will work for you

3. Stroked72Blazer

Stroked72Blazer 1/2 ton status

you say late model do you mean with the plugs to control the metering or what? I have one of the ones just before that and will be in Tulsa soon to have my brother trick out my q-jet.

4. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

In late model I mean able to accept the Tv cable for a 700r4 tranny. The one I currently have does not have the linkage that kicks out over the top of the linkage where the throttle cable hooks in for the TV cable. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif