Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

several things...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by noJeepshere, Jan 16, 2004.

1. noJeepshere

noJeepshere I Drive Trains! Premium Member

Jan 2, 2003
    got lotsa stuff to say, so, 1st; my power steering is all tight and the belt is new and the res is full, but it still sqeakes. whats wrong, got several opionions say its gone bad. 2nd, rear brakes lock up way too quick, how do i adjust them to work right? 3rd, anyone have some chrome 15x8 wagonspoke type wheels? im looking for a set for my beast. 4th, any NW wheelers know of a white, late 80s blazer with probly 6 in lift and 35s in the Ephrata area? if not, well have a new member soon! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif 5th, a bit of humor, in spokane the other day, 3 guys thought itd be funny to go streaking /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif thru a Dennys restruant at breakfast time. they left the car running w clothes inside to make a quick getaway. someone in the restaurant saw the car running and stole it! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif the three nudies chased their car but could not catch it! they had to wait out in the cold for 20 mins until the cops arrived. how funny is that? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif