Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Severe case of K5 fever.....it's becoming a problem!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Nov 1, 2000.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Feb 18, 2000
    Severe case of K5 fever.....it\'s becoming a problem!!

Ok, this is pretty weak on my part. If I'm driving along and see a Blazer for sale, I stop and check it out, get the number then call. The funny thing is, I don't really care about the price or what it looks like. I just want to drive it!! I think it's going too far. This guy has a pretty nice one for sale down the road. It has a 383, 4" suspension, 3" body, with Boggers turned to racing slicks(bald as hell), and new paint. I mean the thing looks damn nice on the outside and the interior is almost excellent, but it's like the biggest piece though. The guy couldn't tell me sh!t about it, so it'll probably be for sale for a while. Anyway, I called him and stuff, just so I could go drive it. I loved every minute of it, except when I gave him back his keys.[​IMG] Might not be long before I'm rolling another Blazer again. Ran across a deal last night that's almost too good to pass up. Keep your fingers crossed.

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos