Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SEX

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Now that I've got your attention, please read.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Give it a fawking break dude!!!!! It's going down in flames, your thread has been taken over by the Sonora Pusse and the Stock Poser K5.................

Let it die the unceremonious death it deserves.............

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Give it a fawking break dude!!!!! It's going down in flames, your thread has been taken over by the Sonora Pusse and the Stock Poser K5.................

Let it die the unceremonious death it deserves.............

[/ QUOTE ] Maybe you should read the thread. I don't see the flameing you seam too think is going on. Looks to me that most replys are simular too what I was talking about. I made this post for everyone who didn't see it in the garage. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Did you even bother to click on the link ??? Or are you assuming you knew what thread it's about ???

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe you should read the thread. I don't see the flameing you seam too think is going on. Looks to me that most replys are simular too what I was talking about. I made this post for everyone who didn't see it in the garage. Did you even bother to click on the link ??? Or are you assuming you knew what thread it's about ???

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]\

Umm your one of the biggest waste here, you said it your self, [ QUOTE ]
    most of my post are in the off topic and i dont know anything

[/ QUOTE ]

Look Im wasting bandwith now

It kinda reminds me of the antirecreationalist (enviromentalist ) that are so into recycling that they purposly buy cans and papers, just to recycle them /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif If you care so god damn much, dont post anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]\

Umm your one of the biggest waste here, you said it your self, [ QUOTE ]
    most of my post are in the off topic and i dont know anything

[/ QUOTE ]

Look Im wasting bandwith now

It kinda reminds me of the antirecreationalist (enviromentalist ) that are so into recycling that they purposly buy cans and papers, just to recycle them /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif If you care so god damn much, dont post anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] There is no reason too be a a$$hole about it. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif If you don't like the fact I'm saying it's rude of some people too just reply with "DO A SEARCH" then that's just too bad. I have had problems finding the info I need by doing a search, would it be so hard to either answer someones question, or provide a link to the thread(s) that so meny people tell everyone to search for ??? If everything has been covered, then just elimate the ability to post a question, and make everybody search for everything. Get my point ???

7. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

I think I might have had mistaken what your posistion was... I agree do a search is the crappiest responce ever, even worse than /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

My appologies kind sir.

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Do a search.

[​IMG]

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Well maybe if we had a thread about how to do a search, then some people could do a search and find the info they are looking for when doing a search so there will be no more "do a search replies."

10. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Yeah.. yeah.. yeah...

What's this got to do with the big S ?

11. BigBurban350

BigBurban350 1/2 ton status

I had to reply cause the topic was so lame to get peoples attention /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Some kid(he was nutty) did a speech in 6th grade infront of the whole school and yelled SEX! before he began

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Wonder when someone will try to hijack this thread with Beaver Oil? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Wonder when someone will try to hijack this thread with Beaver Oil? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Wonder why some people can't just call pussy, pussy ??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It's what you're talking about. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Wonder why some people can't just call pussy, pussy ??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It's what you're talking about. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

'Cause we be refined over in these parts, that's why partner.......

By the way, since you've let the whole world know about your rectal rottening food tastes, there's a shipment of 5 tons of Limberger cheese on the way to your place/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

'Cause we be refined over in these parts, that's why partner.......

By the way, since you've let the whole world know about your rectal rottening food tastes, there's a shipment of 5 tons of Limberger cheese on the way to your place/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] That makes no sence. How do you compair 5nd grade humor with being refined ??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif And the rest of your post has nothing too do with anything in this thread, it's just jackassish jibberish /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    That makes no sence. How do you compair 5nd grade humor with being refined ??? And the rest of your post has nothing too do with anything in this thread, it's just jackassish jibberish

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen better comebacks from Elvis /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    And the rest of your post has nothing too do with anything in this thread, it's just jackassish jibberish

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you apparently missed the CHEESE remark, here's what ya do. Wait until the Cluepon section comes out in your newpaper. Buy about 50 newspapers so you can get all of these Cluepons, well because you are in dire need of them. Take these Cluepons down to your local Piggly Wiggly or South Dakota's equivalent grocery type store.

Once you enter the store, take these Cluepons into the alcohol section and go straight to the wines. Then stare at the wines for approximately 10 minutes while chanting "cheese and wine, wine and cheese," and shuffling the Cluepons between your hands.......

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    take these Cluepons into the alcohol section

[/ QUOTE ] There's the problem, I don't drink unless I'm at the tittie bar (1 beer lasts me a couple hours). Never have liked alcohol, it's just not my thing. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    there's a shipment of 5 tons of Limberger cheese on the way to your place/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    The Cheese hads been delivered... [​IMG]

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    there's a shipment of 5 tons of Limberger cheese on the way to your place/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    The Cheese hads been delivered... [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] One of these days I'll have too learn how too do that. Some of the photo chops y'all create are really good. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif