Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SH!T Kelly was right!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by reddog64, Dec 16, 2002.

1. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

That is one BIG BIRD, and not the yellow one.... She showed me the pictures, I'll scan one tomorrow.... she has a frickin hawk sitting by her bird feeder waiting for the little birdies to come and eat, so it can eat!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

And I got my steak tonight while I was there too! It looked like fry's and bagel dog's but it was steak!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And I got pictures of her lights too.. my god, I'm glad i dont have her power bill.. she turned em on and the lights dimmed down about 10 watts..... LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Looks sweet.. when I find the cord to download the pics from digital camera I'll post em!!!

And when she says her dog is big... WOW..... does a bear [censored] in the woods...... LOL I tried to wrestle with the dog, it kicked my butt!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

aaron! you made it home safe! it was nice having ya hang out with a sicky! i get so bored and lonely during the days!LOL! you wore my poor dog out she is now sound asleep! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif sorry about the dinner i promise when i get better it will be steak or at least barbecue chicken! or how about some chicken and dumplings? at least it was a meat product! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i am so excited for you about the tires man that is a sweet deal! hope ya are enjoying the cigs hopefully you smoke lights if not just let me know next time i go down i will get ya the regular ones, okay! hell cant beat the price at all either! oh and i forget to explain to you why i get so hot all the time for no reason even without a fire, the luekemia gives me what they call a fever so it comes and goes, man half the time i feel like i am in the sahara desert! it sucks royally sometimes i am so cold and then bam! i am hotter than [censored]! and sweating like crazy i hate it! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif any way hopefully will see ya saturday and i will make some food for ya just take your pick from above okay and the girls help me make it so all i do is supervise! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif anyway it was great hanging out with ya sorry the dog kicked your butt! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif she is definatley in love with ya now she just loves to play so you now have a friend for life! well talk to ya later!

kelly

3. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Yeah that is one BIG dog! LOL /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MMMMMMM Chicken..... and bbq sauce...... MMMMMMMM

We can have BBQ'd hawk.... LOL.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

kelly