Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Shackle flip??????????

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BamBamblazer, Jan 24, 2003.

1. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

Ok i am having major brain fade, Who is it that makes the 100% bolt on shackle flip? I was just looking at it the other day and now i have just lost my mind(Or atleast the part that remembers this).
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

2 kinds:
    1) the whole piece that replaces the stock hanger is from ORD. www.offroaddesign.com
    2) The metal piece that bolts onto the stock hanger - locating the spring below the hanger is Echobit.

3. BorregoK5

BorregoK5 1/2 ton status

Thats me. You can click the link below to go to the site. What are you running now and what are you looking to get to. Maybe I can help.

- Mike

4. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

If you mean the one where you remove the old one it is www.offroaddesign.com. If its the one where you just unbolt your leaf spring bolt the flip on then bolt the leaf back it is www.echobit.com. Those are the only 2 I knpw of. I hope one of those help you out.

5. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Mike,
    Dont forget to make my ford leaf adapters at 7" lomg not 6" ok /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I should be ordering them with in the next week or so ok.

6. BorregoK5

BorregoK5 1/2 ton status

Make sure you add that in the notes section on the order form or I might not make the connection that its you! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I've shipped over 13 of them this week which has kept me busy. I'm starting to get photos back from people using the 57" kits... grinning ear to ear like children. I will be closing down shop for a couple of weeks this february to go back east, contracting work. That may delay some shipments, I'll make your 7" shackles early so they are in stock ready to ship. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Mike,
    You need to post pics of your customers rigs on your site. Would love to see what they look like. share the wealth /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. BorregoK5

BorregoK5 1/2 ton status

I'm writing software now for the site so anyone can upload a few pictures and list the specs of their trucks. Its always inspiring to see what others are doing and not everone has a place on the web to show off!