Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

shaker hood

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by mudslinger97116, Sep 26, 2004.

1. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

i was tossing this idea around the campfire this weekend i thought it might be a cool adition to the jimmy i think it will be painted a lime green with a flat black hood kinda like cuda but maybe a little more green i don't think it should be that hard and i have a practice hood too /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I always loved the working shaker hoods... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

me too those rock, shouldent be to hard to do eaither, if i dont do a working cowl hood ill doo a shaker /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

its on a 73-87 but i been kickin the idea of one around too, dont know howd it look on a 73-87, but I want a 4" steel cowl induction hood, but noone makes one. Dont want a 'glass hood, and all the steel ones are 2". If you go w/ it, be sure to send me a pic, even though diff bodystyle, still give me an idea.