Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Shaq who?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by koldsimer, Jun 12, 2006.

1. koldsimer

koldsimer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Man, what happened to Shaq last night? I remember him talkin' big smack after game 1 about how he would get the ball more and score at will. I guess he wasn't planning on Dallas playing such solid defense! I think that the heat will re-group and take at least two games in Miami. As much as I love the Mavericks, I do like the heat. Alonzo used to talk to me and my buddies when he was going to college up in DC- always a really cool guy who had time to BS with kids about basketball. I also like Wade- I think he is one of the most humble, classy guys in the league. That being said, I hope the Mavs whoop the heat! What do you guys think?

2. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

i hate shaq. I can't stand to hear him talk, or watch him shoot freethrows. That being said, i was going for the Spurs, since i am from San Antonio, but since they are out, i'll root for the Mavs

3. koldsimer

koldsimer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm with you on his free throws! Ugly. Just ugly. Seriously, as a basketballer myself, I can't understand how you can be that bad at free throws.

4. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

I honestly can't understand that one as well. You would think that someone who gets fouled that much (or any pro/college player) should hit at least 80-90% on free throws.

But, holding him to 5 points was the difference in the game.

5. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Shaq sucks! Like it takes skill to score when you can almost dunk without jumping.:rolleyes:

[​IMG]