Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sharonville Ohio

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by four_by_ken, Jan 31, 2002.

1. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

I will have to go to Sharonville Ohio for about 2 weeks sometime soon. I am just wondering if there is anything 4x4 related in the area that I may want to check out? Stores or anything... or even someone in the area that would like to have a beer and bullshit for a while?

Ken H.

'86 K5 in parts
    1-ton 454 44 TSLs

2. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Oh God!! I hope they're paying you well to go there!!!! I used to live just down the road from there when I was a teen (back in the 60's). I wasn't into K5's then (hell - they weren't even made then!!)

behemoth K5
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool -
    than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

3. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

Have you been back since... a lot could have been built by then. Any good bars or resturants or ANYTHING?!?!?

Ken H.

'86 K5 in parts
    1-ton 454 44 TSLs

4. Teacher

Teacher Registered Member

I live north of Sharonville, about 30 minutes. There are a few 4x4 shops about an hour in any direction. I can think of Mudder Truckers, just in the fourwheel mag for TJ w/ 60/14 combo. Another is Performance Offroad in KY, Sharonville is about 15 miles from the River, Cincy. There is another shop near Cleves, maybe Drew's Offroad. Wrong time of the year but some good swap meets in the spring. I belong to a couple clubs, ride Telico and Badlands. Badlands is about 3 1/2 hours from Sharonville. Good Rock Crawling about 2 1/2 hours south in London, Ky. also Daniel Boone Park (usually Jeep Jambo crap), etc.....