Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sharpie 500 at bristol motor speedway

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigcountryk5, Mar 21, 2004.

1. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

this coming weekend i will definatly be there --i was wondering if anyone else was going my whole family is from bristol and all but us are still there and my aunt lives 1/8 of amile from the track so if anyone wants a great parking/camping/RV spot let me know it always gets pretty crazy up ther /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

well 1/8th of a mile isnt very far. Id drive to her house really early and walk it to the track. At big events like that trafice is always a PITA!! Ive never been to a nascar rase but the drag races are CRAZY!.

Nick

3. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

yeah the 1/8 of a mile part is the best plus me and my g/f have free place to stay free food, beer, tickets the whole 9 yards and yes the drags are quit a thing to see but i'll always love the oval short tracks if anyone is going let me know she parks cars on her property for 20 bucks a pop RV's for 500$ for the whole weekend and camping for 75$ a night if your headed there let me know you can park for free and i'd love to meet some of you guys we can party the whole weekend it's gonna be a hell of a time!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif