Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'She Had To Die' For Being White

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by divorced, Jul 7, 2005.

1. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

First let me post a couple sites I visit. The following story I got from Savage's site.

www.michaelsavage.com

www.jihadwatch.org

Funny how this slipped past our liberal media... :rolleyes:
    http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/49701.htm

July 6, 2005 -- A racist ex-con confessed that he fatally stabbed a beloved mother of two at a White Plains mall because he wanted "to kill a white person."

"She was not innocent. She was white," convicted rapist Phillip Grant confessed in a chilling videotaped statement to cops that was played in White Plains City Court yesterday — the same day victim Concetta Russo Carriero was laid to rest.

The 43-year-old homeless man told cops he had never laid eyes on Russo Carriero, 56, before he stabbed her in the chest twice last Wednesday on the seventh level of the Galleria mall garage.

"All I knew was she had blond hair and blue eyes, and she had to die . . . I didn't care, as long as she was white," he said.

"I wanted to kill someone who represented the white lifestyle."

Grant said he became a racist after his July 2003 release from Sing Sing, where he spent 24 years for three Bronx rapes and for attacking another inmate with a pitchfork.

People in White Plains called him "rape boy" and "n- - - - -," he said.

As a result, he said, he was fighting a race war — and his only regret was that he didn't know anything about biological weapons.

Grant said he was prepared to die for killing Russo Carriero, a legal secretary who worked at a law firm across the street.

"It's not about the woman. It's not about rape. It's not about nothing of that," he said.

"There's a lot of white people that really need to die. I don't give a f - - - what public opinion is about that. They can go f - - - themselves. These people are sick, and they are getting away with it.

"I can't be around white people. I'm scared of white people," he added. "They forced me into a position where I'm racist".

"It was not a criminal motive. I'm really, really fighting a war on being attacked," he said.

Asked if he would kill again, Grant answered yes.

"My only regret is that I didn't have the means to do more," he said.

Judge Eric Press ordered Grant held without bail on second-degree murder charges pending a grand-jury hearing.

Westchester DA Jeanine Pirro said she would charge Grant with murder as a hate crime if the panel thought it was appropriate.

That would mean the ex-con would face a penalty of 20 years to life instead of 15 years to life.

After his parole, Grant moved to a homeless shelter at the Westchester County Airport but was kicked out last April because he wouldn't follow the rules.

Instead, he spent his nights sleeping at a drop-in shelter at the airport, being bused each morning to White Plains, where he roamed the mall.

Grant said he was walking past Carriero when she angered him by the way she opened her car door.

"This lady did that s - - - with the door," he said. "She pushed the door open, almost hit me with it. If she wouldn't have did that to me, I would have walked past her."

Grant said he grabbed her by the arm and held the knife to her throat, but she didn't scream.

A man walked nearby and he lowered the knife, which he had stolen from a department store, but the man didn't see anything.

He claimed he lowered the knife so she would think he wasn't paying attention and would try to knock the knife out of his hand, making it easier to stab her in the chest.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

This is nothing new, this has been happening quite offten, and for a long time, but you rarely hear about stuff like that. I know of many black on white crimes where the color of skin is the prime motivation. Ofcorse some will call me a racist for posting this, but so be it. The truth is I give everybody a equal chance. I am bitter that whites are labled racists for almost anything, and, ....... well, you know the current politally correct crap and what really happens. Sometimes I really suck at wording what I am trying too say. I hope y'all get what I mean.

3. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

:eek1:

:rolleyes:

Wow.... I'm speechless.

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Blah Blah Blah

Pick One Colour, Pick Another, On Kills Another, Racism

The Dead Are Dead

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

...and crazy is crazy. anytime you read one of these storier, the common thread is that the killer is nuts. They are just looking for attention by giving a reason that is inflamatory.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Usely you will be labled a racist if you say anything about it, so it's easy too turn a blind eye.

7. cbbr

I'm not saying that you are wrong, I agree that it is a one sided deal. I'm just stating the obvious - some people are nuts.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I agree, but nutz or not, there is always a motivation.

9. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I hate to say this (because it contradicts my earlier post about double standards) but I read up on this guy and they are planning on charging him with a hate crime. I don't agree with hate statutes, but at least here's one black on white crime that will go to court.

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'm not a fan of hate crimes(on anyone, I'd rather see them go down as the crime committed) but when its that blatant, I don't know how they can't. If I had said any of that to the cops(about a black man) I'd have been charged with a hate crime before a murder I bet.

11. cbbr

I'm not a big fan of that legislation because I think that it is easy to abuse, but if we have it, it should definately apply both ways.

12. johnnyclueless

johnnyclueless Registered Member

They should take this guy and hang him from the nearest oak tree - no need to waste the tax payers money on a trial

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Why waste the rope ?? Nothing wrong with a good old fastion stoning. :D

14. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

I will give him 45 min. in the Penn.
    Why they did not charge him with first degree murder is beyond me. He stole a knife to kill the first white person that would piss him off, pre-planned motivation.