Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

shebang

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Feb 18, 2004.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

Don't laugh at me...

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I don't even have to look at the link, I thought that dood kicked ass actually???? /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifHe's got bigger balls than I do and he wasn't that bad of a singer just not good in english... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    He's got bigger balls than I do

[/ QUOTE ]
    Most people have bigger balls than you do /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

In lew of closing the blinds,I now spray painting them.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Most people have bigger balls than you do

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you the secret ball inspector...skulking around 'fumes house checking him out? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

BTW, I fawkin hate all those 'Idol' shows. All those people should be shot, and 99% of them suck. The other 1% could probably make it legitimately without making ass-clowns of themselves on TV.

rene

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Are you the secret ball inspector...skulking around 'fumes house checking him out? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nope, Ryan B. told me /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Nice try Mr. Teste grader...you must have been on this job for a long time to confidently say that 'fumes nut's are smaller than everybody else's. Pretty much implies you've seen just about every nutsack on the planet.

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Rene

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I don't know why you guy's bicker about my ball size all the time...theres one for each of you....

Oh man what was the subject again??? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifThat lil feller, I think he bang!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifAnd yes it is stoooooooooopid, but me like stooopid... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

12. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Is this the guy from American Idol (too lazy to download it)? If so, he's freaking got a record deal now and is famous... he's like a freaking celeb now out here...

13. 99firehawk

99firehawk 1/2 ton status

Just because I went on national tv and made a fool out of my self.............

14. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't even have to look at the link, I thought that dood kicked ass actually???? /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifHe's got bigger balls than I do and he wasn't that bad of a singer just not good in english... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

William Hung - "I want to tell you I have no professional training".

No [darn] sherlock?!?!?!?! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

You know he got a record contract???? and a music video contract???