Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sheep

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jeremy_C, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Heard this story bout a guy in kentucky who had some sheep.

He had some sheep out in a field, surrounded by an electric wire fence. Well, one day he goes out into the field an notice's all the sheeps butt holes are extremeley large. He knows that somebody has been out violating the sheep.

So he builds a four foot high fence to keep who ever it is out of the pen. He still has the electric wire around the wall, so he goes back the next day an the sheep's butt holes are STILL huge.

Then he builds a 8 foot high fence, he knew that would stop the tresspasser from violatin the goats. So he built the wall an left the electric wire around the fence.

He came back the next day, an the sheeps butt holes were STILL huge. Who ever it was vioating the goats where gettin over the wall.

So he added some of that wire with the prick things on it( I cant remember what its called/brain fart) too keep them out.

What is the frickin name of that wire.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

OK...I'll bite....Barbed Wire /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

SO YOUR THE ONE WHO IS VIOLATING HIS GOATS!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Works so much better in person

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    SO YOUR THE ONE WHO IS VIOLATING HIS GOATS!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Works so much better in person

[/ QUOTE ]
    i thought it was sheep /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. powerbitch

powerbitch Registered Member

it was my friend david that got them he seems to like his sheep /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

If david like's sheep so much, doe's he use sheep dip? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. powerbitch

naaaaaa no dip he only uses them for sex LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

10. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. powerbitch

whattttt u all seemed shocked LMAO i have to give my friend crap he gives it to me
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

OMG, a sheep fawker? Greenacre's is the place to be... farm livin is the life for me... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Sheeps, Goats.....its all the same in the dark.

Reminds me of another funny story.

These two kentucky boys were talkin bout what they used to do in thier younger days. The one ole boy asks the other one, "you remember the first time you had sex?." The other ole boy says "Yep, sure do. Me an this ole gal was goin at it, an her mom caught us."

"DAGUM" says the other boy, "What did she do?"

Welp, she just kept on grazin in the field.

-----------

That one may take a second to sink in, but if your from Kentucky, you know exactly what it means /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif