Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sheesh: Got pic's now......

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by conoverbandit, Feb 14, 2004.

1. conoverbandit

conoverbandit 1/2 ton status

Sheesh: Got pic\'s now......

THe "big brown truck" came to my house yesterday.......... Had my valentines present in it...........A rough country 4in.lift kit! So 9 1/2 hours later (today) it's on and done, I took the wifey out to a good place to eat and got her a few things /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I did'nt figure on the lift though..........it was deffinetly a suprise!!! THis is old, but it is a "before pic"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the "after" pic's, Also like to thank sf87k5 for the sway bar disco's, I think if I had'nt had those , my sway bar would''nt have fit right. Also, if anyone interested, I made the park light and head light covers my self. I'd be glad to do a article and include pic's to put in "tech article" section.And yes I know, it's time for bigger shoes........ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Re: Sheesh:

sweet we want pics

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i got new 39.5 Iroks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. conoverbandit

I told the wife I should have taken a bunch of pic's, before, during and after. But I will get one up of the after........now on to the mods.....How am I going to git into that thing lol, But I like her she's sweet.....now to get some bigger tires..........that 33's look like 235's or something /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. conoverbandit

39.5 Iroks SWEET! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif