Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sheesh... I need a plot of land...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Mar 22, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I want to start collecting parts for my Scout to put in the back yard.. all I have is some junk the previous owner had in a box (and some pretty nice shop manuals with a funny illustration) and a spare hood... I want to get a trailer for camping (space inside the truck is limited, and I'm gonna take up most of that space with a 12" subwoofer /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif), but that counts as a vehicle to the people who run the trailer park I live in, and we can only have three... We had enough trouble trying to be allowed to keep the camper shell off my mom's pickup in the back yard (since it's only used once a year at most)... Anyone have a free piece of land for a crapload of parts? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> my parents just bought a chunk of land to built a house on but now with Mom's Cancer they halted the idea to build and are going to sit on it for a while and more than likely sell it later on down the line. In the mean time, I got the go ahead to build a kick ass ATV track on it ! When it's done, I'll post pics and tricks ! I'm not starting till it gets warm though.

3. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Hey carl....you can store some of your extra sh!t...I mean stuff in my garage if you need to. No campers or FORDS though. My dog would probably vandalize a ford. GOOD DOGGIE.

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

haha, no furd [censored] thanks /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif if I run out of room in my bedroom I'll give you a call... Actually... Got any room for a hood?