Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sheryl Crow is single again....if anyone cares!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by diesel4me, Feb 7, 2006.

1. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Geez..I guess even rich celebrities have trouble with relationships--or should I say always seem too??..Lance Armstrong and Sheryl Crow have "called it quits",according to all the wagging tounges on TV's "entertainment" news shows..I feel bad for the celebrities..they can't even fart without some reporter being there to tell us if it was pleasant smelling,putrid,an SBD(silent but deadly),etc..wonder if thats why Lance and Sheryl said "F" it!..too many prying eyes and lenses??..

I wonder who broke it off??..maybe Lance was pissed at Sheryl for "stealing" his GTO and having it "overhauled"??..saw that show enough times to make me barf..

Oh well..at least there is another decent looking female singer available again..seems a lot of the ones I liked are getting married ....Trisha Yearwood and Terri Clark got hitched last year,among others....sigh..:( ..But Alison Krauss and Sheryl Crow are single,and Chely Wright,Holly Dunn,and a few others too...like I'd EVER have a chance with any of them..:rolleyes:

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

A few years ago when I dated Sheryl, she would get like really weird at times, almost psycho. I can't blame Lance for wanting out.

3. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Damn.. first she strikes out with dale jr, now lance armstrong.. I see a pattern here.. she needs to get past the whole "men on wheels" thing.. it's just not working for her.

better she spend her time on singing lessons.

Tom

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Lance's star began to lower in the sky and the limelight was fading. Time for her to move on to somebody even more popular.....

5. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

A few years ago when I dated Sheryl, she was a real freak in bed. she enjoyed using sex toys and doing wierd things. she was fun but damn she was crazy. :haha: :haha: :p:

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

When we dated , we had wicked awsome sex, took long walks on the beach, sang Sonni and Cher karaoke together, but then after meeting the rest of my family, Lance broke up with me. I was heart broken.

7. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

I can only describe her with one word

SKANKAZOID

8. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha:

9. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: