Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

She's a keeper!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BowtieRed, Feb 17, 2004.

1. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

She\'s a keeper!

not to brag. . .

but

my girl kissed me with a dip in today!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Re: She\'s a keeper!

Yep,Keep her!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifdid she catch a buzz??? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

My wifes been doing that for years /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. BowtieRed

i'm 17 dammit . . . and so is she. . .so if she's this young and willing just imagine when she's 30. . . /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif j/k

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Blow the biggest Beer fart you can and if she does not complain you know she's a Keeper

[/ QUOTE ] Alright where in the hell did that post go and who was it???
    Anyhoo dont drink any darjeeling tea pryer to this exersize and for the love of gawd man make sure it's a fart first...

Think I'll go watch Trainspotting now.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. BowtieRed

idk

8. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i'm 17 dammit . . . and so is she. . .so if she's this young and willing just imagine when she's 30. . . /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif j/k

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

9. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    not to brag. . .

but

my girl kissed me with a dip in today!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's so freeking gross I can't believe you said that here.

10. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

My girlfriend does it too. the only time she didnt was when i just spit and had a little dribble on my bottom lip. but i cant blame her for that.

11. djsblaze

djsblaze 1/2 ton status

I'll do you one better. When I was in high school, my girlfriend bitched about my dipping. I finally got fed up with it and told her to try it or stop bitching. She tried it, and she LIKED IT. But, the only time she would dip with me was at a movie where it was dark, b/c she was embarrassed at her spitting prowess. I know what kind of girl you have conjured up in your mind, but believe it or not, this chick was hot! Anyway, cool chicks are out there, even for SKOAL guys. Congrats on your chick coming around.

12. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Blow the biggest Beer fart you can and if she does not complain you know she's a Keeper

Anyhoo dont drink any darjeeling tea pryer to this exersize and for the love of gawd man make sure it's a fart first...

Think I'll go watch Trainspotting now.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Throw the beer fart while putting her in the Dutch oven,,,,
    just see if she survives,let along, get mad at you,,, /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Throw the beer fart while putting her in the Dutch oven,,,,
    just see if she survives,let along, get mad at you,,, /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Anna would fail that one even if it wasn't a beer fart.