Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

she's almost done

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by widowmaker, Jun 3, 2004.

1. widowmaker

widowmaker Registered Member

she\'s almost done

well the widowmaker is almost done the tranny and t-case are now in just waiting on the motor. trucknutsdude and me put in a shackle flip and new springs and gained a butt load of lift. we also put in a new set of front springs and gained more lift.painted it miltary green with flat black accents and the motor tranny and some othe small parts are saftey red it rocks!!. but to end this of i cant think of anything better but to say thank you so much rob (trucknutzdude) for all the help you gave me with out your help i would have a stock truck. and i guess you can never be replaced as my best freind. mmk /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Re: she\'s almost done

"yeeeeesss ma'am... you are welcome" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It's been a struggle, but it looks like the widowmaker is almost done. A few more dedicated weekends and you'll be ready to hit the trails. Congradulations Ryan /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Thanks for your help in return. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif