Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

She's No Rita, but is My Sister Pretty Enough to be a 'Girl of CK5' ???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by rigdonhome, May 31, 2003.

1. rigdonhome

rigdonhome 1/2 ton status

She\'s No Rita, but is My Sister Pretty Enough to be a \'Girl of CK5\' ???

My Sister is here for the weekend and I snapped this picture of her with my K5... She's a little 'Big Boned' and she's about 7'3", and you can probably see a Family Resemblance to me if you have ever met me... What do you think, does she have a future in modeling???

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://coloradok5.com/forums/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1054368287rigdonhome">

Rigdon Sister
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />She's HOT! Submit More Photos!
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Can I have Her Number???
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />I Feel Sick. You should be Banned from this Site.
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

[​IMG]

Cheers,
    Scott

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Re: She\'s No Rita, but is My Sister Pretty Enough to be a \'Girl of CK5\' ???

<font color="green"> Sweet Jesus, you could dress Bubba up in drag and he'd look better than that one! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif </font>

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green"> Sweet Jesus, you could dress Bubba up in drag and he'd look better than that one! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

What, I thought that was Bubba in drag? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Shaggy, I think ya owe me a cold brew for that remark /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Shaggy, I think ya owe me a cold brew for that remark /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> It would be my pleasure, but please wear the man-clothes. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

6. rigdonhome

rigdonhome 1/2 ton status

For the 3 of you wanting her number, her name is 'Jenny', and her number is 867-5309...

For those of you wondering about the 'Family Resemblance', here's the real story...

http://65.29.88.122/family/2000_Halloween/rigdon_halloween_2000_31.htm

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Cheers,
    Scott