Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

She's the devil

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by balzackks84, May 14, 2003.

1. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

She\'s the devil

My math teacher is the devil incarnate. Even if you get a question right on the test and the method is correct she still knocks you down to half credit because your missing a parenthesis or the = signs don't all line up /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif And she wairs these hair clips that make her look like she has horns on purpose.

On a side note all was made better when I got out of class to follow two EXTREMELY hot chicks up a long flight of stairs /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Re: She\'s the devil

Ain't it cool that a day can be going down the shitter, but one simple situation with a hot chick turns it all around,LOL

I know at work we get some of the most ingorant people, people that bitch about returns with no reciept, don't even speak english....but one chick comes in to get either a headlight or some wiper blades and everything else is forgotten,LOL.

Jeremy

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

math rules... peeps who are anal about notation suck ass. This is why I like those standardized tests where if u get the right answer u are golden, no matter how you got it. Math is a science, but when u r tackling new kinds of problems and crap you have to take chances and try things to figure it out... sometimes you get lucky and solve problems that way... and the process is rarely pretty in a math teacher sense.

j

4. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I know at work we get some of the most ingorant people, people that bitch about returns with no reciept, don't even speak english....but one chick comes in to get either a headlight or some wiper blades and everything else is forgotten,LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aint that the truth. I just tell all the guys " I take care of that tire or Ill take care of those wipers" hehehe

5. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I love it when a chick with a nice racks comes in with a low cut top on and plants her elbows on the counter and leans over to talk to you. "Uh.. what year was that again?"

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

It was a ...? and what part again????

My boss always walks by after they leave and takes a deep breath and says "thanks for making my day" LMAO!!!!