Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Shewheeler got me to thinkin, & I'm pissed!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, Aug 9, 2005.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

As RJ would say "my head is broken" Rant on; Humans for the most part suck! Weak minded, self centered, self absorbed, petty, useless, sacks of meat and nothing more!

The members here are the only people outside of my family that I have any respect for, whatso ever! It's pure divine intervention that has allowed the race as a whole to continue to exist. I'm surprised the race has survived as long as it has! F#@k! I'm so sick of the injustice brought to bear against everyone around me! Humans deserve what they get!

I see no reason to continue with the nicetys to my fellow humans, all they do is take, and take, and never give in return. F#@K em all!

Rant off.

Sh!T!! It's been a rough day, I need professional help, :confused: :mad:

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Good will is reciprocal

3. unclematty

I doubt it! Stop spreading that lie !!
    Infact Good will is a falicy,created to keep all good sheep in line! The only thing reciprocal is injustice and hate!
    I find the fact that you are the one saying that, very... suspicous, to say the least. What have you done with RJ ? :confused:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2005
  4. unclematty

OH, the anxiety, the paranioa! I really need to go fishing or something before school starts again, maybe go shooting, the loud noise clears my head, sometimes. (me praying) "please don't let anybody do anything stupid around me till I get over this!" Yeah right! :rolleyes:

5. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Do you really believe that?

6. unclematty

I personally think RJ is trying to "better" himself, for some reason, probably a woman. Good for him! :waytogo: Anyone who trully has their eyes open, will see that humans are worthless scum waiting to be scraped off the surface of this rock we all got stuck on!

7. unclematty

I'm the only one replying to my post... it's all good, till I hold my own conversation from both sides.
    My best friend said I need to take up smoking or wackin off, to relieve
    stress!?? sleep, yeah, sleep will do it too ! :rolleyes: who can sleep with so much to think about! :confused:

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

modern day humans are truly self centered and most don't do things unless they get something from it. I spent hours driving around and calling trying to find this homeless guy a place to stay a year or so ago. The sad thing was, since he was about 20 years old, male, and white, no one cared to help him. If he were female or a little younger or much older, they'd have jumped to help. Annoying crap really.

9. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I heard a saying once.....
    "if you see someone without a smile....lend them one of yours"
    Believe it or not (overhere at least) it usually works. Smile at them and they smile back.

If they don't....turn and punch them in the back of the head :haha:

Just kidding! :D

Of course, if they pull a knife on you, you know you're about to have a bad day!

10. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nice retort. Now what have you done with the real RJ?

11. kgblazerfive

kgblazerfive keymaster Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Matt if you need to go shoot something come over and you can go shooting in my basement got some crap in the range that needs to be shot.

12. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Damn, sorry I got you thinking like that! I do agree that there are a lot of people using up perfectly good oxygen, but I do not agree that the human race as a whole is worthless.

My mom always told me to treat others like I would want them to treat me. It's been working for me so far :waytogo:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do good things and good things will come back to you.

Yes, I do believe it because it's true.

13. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

your just learning this about people? hell i have known just about all my life that most humen beings are rotten. there are some good ones left though. you sound just like me when i was young. i have a son now thats 3 1/2/yrs old. that kind of inocence that is in a child will or can change your outlook on things. i still hate most humans, but i am compelled or driven from love for my son to teach him all that life does have to offer that is good and protect him from the evels that are out there. my father was a POS and at 80 yrs old is still no different today. if there is one thing i learned from him is how not to be a father. noy only was he abusive as hell to my mother but to my brother and sisters, but not me. they had a different dad. thats why they probably seemed to hate me as a kid cause of the abuse MY father dished out to them but not me. that might be why we are not close to this day either.

was it fair of my dad to put that guilt on me as a kid, hell no. i allways felt distain from them which made me feel guilty for there abuse. it sucked to grow up feeling like your brother and sisters hated you. i was also molested as a kid too so know what its like to live with that hell. i had to testify in open court at 8 yrs old along with my three other friends that were also molested about it. they would not let our mothers in the court room though. but HE get to sit there and stare at each one of us the whole time. that was a nightmare that has NEVER gone away.

after the trial my three friends families moved away. i tried to comit suicide two times by age 18, a drug over dose at 15 which i would have died from had i not gotten to the hospital in time, and i cut my wrist one time. i got stabbed when i was 18 too which i almost died from. i lived a very wreckless life as a kid and teen.

i did drugs from a very early age along with alcohol too. probably because my troubles as a young boy. i will be 38 on the 17 of this month and i can only say life has gottin easier as time has gone on. time has dulled the pain and the memories of my life and i have learned alot about life along the way. i could tell you horror stories about my life. this isnt all but its enough.

i can say you have the means to change your outlook on life, only if you want to though. life is still tough some times and i still have to watch my violent tendencies to want to hurt someone for taking my parking spot or what ever it may be, but it will get better. you just have to accept the hand you were delt in life period, learn from it, take responcibility for your actions and make decisions that better your life rather then ruin it. dont be one of these dumb asses that allways has to learn the hard way cause you wont take or heed advice from those much wiser then you. good luck my friend.

14. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

If you are going out in a blaze of glory, I have a list of people too........... :whistle:

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Well, you know what they say, unclematty... Humans are naturally evil, selfish creatures. :doah:

16. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

you know, now im to the point if i do somthing nice for some one, and i get no responce, i call them out loudly, my girl get embaressed sometimes.
    I hold a door for some one and they eaither walk past me while it is open, or dont say thanks, " well come on in" or "hey your welcome"
    some guy leaves a grocery cart in a parking space, when the cart return is 5 spaces down(happened at home depot yesterday) "hey the cart return is right there."
    some numb-nuts is smoking, throwns the butt down when a trashcan is right next to him, "hey you know there is a trash can right there?"
    yes i agree humans are assholes for the most part nowadays, but nothing will change unless poeple make it unacceptable for them to be like that.

17. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Which is why I like animals MUCH more than people. People in general suck.

18. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

Yup... give it once, and it reciprocates back to you in the form of them wanting more and more in the future.

matty - I tend to agree with you. There are a lot of good people out there, but most of them hide behind the shell of selfishness and weakness to protect themselves from the useless wastes of skin that do exist to take advantage of their goodness. One thing I've learned in my short time is that people will take advantage, and I'm developing my shell as we speak.

Mike

19. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Do tell............ :thinking: :whistle: :D

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I don't know if it is or isn't, but I try too do good when I can.