Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Shewheeler... heres more pink

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Apr 1, 2004.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

2. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

DAYM, that's a whole lotta <font color="pink">PINK</font> /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

It's too bad I'm poor and I don't see the point in jumping out of a perfectly good airplane /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Looks like a cool bunch o' chicks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

There was a time when some of us used to say that there oughta be more chicks in skydiving. Now there are LOTS! We should now work on the sport of Wheeling... I thnk there oughta be more chicks in Wheeling... And not just in the passenger seat.... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Seriously, I think skydiving is cool. I did a tandem once and it was probably one of the most awesomest things I've ever done! When I started looking into the costs involved, I sort of lost interest...

Yes, we need more women wheelers!!! Where are all the CK5 girlies hidin' these days /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Where are all the CK5 girlies hidin' these days

[/ QUOTE ]

'fumes is still here..right? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. FWP

FWP CRS

[ QUOTE ]
    We should now work on the sport of Wheeling... I thnk there oughta be more chicks in Wheeling... And not just in the passenger seat.... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. There are a few but not enough /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif