Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Shewheeler!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikey_d05, Dec 2, 2005.

1. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I need advice from a girl and I've utilized all my female friends. I asked Breanna to give me a ride down to Sioux Falls today so I could "visit my sister". (I really just wanted to spend time with her and I knew she was going to Sioux Falls this weekend) I really like this girl and I could definitely visualize myself attempting to start a relationship with her.

#1. When I asked her for a ride, she said "Yeah, no problem, that would be great."

#2. When I offered her gas money, she said "No, don't worry about it, I enjoy your company and I know you'd do the same for me."

#3. When she dropped me off at my sister's house she got out of the car, opened the trunk, and helped me take my stuff out.

#4. It appeared as though she wanted to hug me but my hands were overflowing with books (homework) and my clothes for the weekend...so she smiled and said: "It was really fun."

What does this mean? I'm a year younger than her (slightly intimidating for me) and we had a really nice talk on the way to Sioux Falls. I don't want to push anything but christmas break is coming soon and I'd really her to be thinking of me during that time. I'm driving myself crazy over this....please help :p:

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

it is far to late to formulate a joke.......... she sounds sweet, whats the worst that can happen?

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Buckle down brother, it's gonna be quite consusing ride

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Mikey, She want Ya buddy. The signs are all there. You don't need some wimmin to tell You that! Us Guy's can guide You down the path of lust. Now quit screwing around and hit it :D

5. mikey_d05

Hit it...naw man, she's a "good girl" and I'm looking for a relationship right now. At this point I want a girl I can depend on and not a friend I just screw aroung with.

I know, it's no popular, but eh well, I'm antisocial anyways. :p:

6. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Well, she likes Family Guy, that's a bonus. X-mas gift?

Ooh! Ooh! I know!

A bundle of cheesy notes (joke a day, with a personal message) for every day or two over break. Hmm... How long is your break? No phone numbers? Email? Cheesy online greeting cards?

7. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

I just want to say...don't be intimidated by age. I was just dating a girl 6 years my senior...if you guys are a match, age doesn't matter (as long as you're both over 18 :eek1: ) Good luck bro! :thumb:

8. mikey_d05

B_to_C, I've still got mirror glass if you need it bro. Which side is irrelevant if you don't mind it not being convex glass. You can flip it over and it'll glue into the assembly just the same.

Thanks though bro. Like I said, I really like this girl...and I'm hoping she isn't thinking "gosh, I really like him but gosh, he's a freshman and therefore must be a moron." :doah:

9. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Sounds like she's interested, but don't go all drooly over it. Just keep being a nice respectful guy. Ask her out for coffee or lunch. Be yourself. Give the relationship time to develop. You're doing fine. And don't overthink it or obsess. You'll drive yourself nutso for no reason.
    Just one girl's opinion...

10. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

Hey thanks for that offer, turns out Mrk5 has an entire passenger side mirror just sitting around. So next time I go to his shop to work on my junk I'm just gonna pick that one up :D

11. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

Buy her a gift or take her out to dinner to thank her for the ride. :wink1:

12. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Just remember to roll down the window when you spit out the plum seed. :D

13. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Good advice. Quit worring, be yourself, take her out and have some fun.

14. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

what ever you do dont be pineing all over her. chicks, if there interested at all will become turned off by a guy that seems all into them or all enamoured with them. show her your a bit interested but let her show you she really IS interested too. find out if shes wanting a boyfriend or just out to have a good time, not hooking up, just a good time with a guy that is just her friend. hint around that you would like, NOT looking for, but would like a serious relationship with a "good girl" but ya just cant seem to find any. you dont want to come off looking desperate. if she IS a good girl she might get the thought in her head "well gee im a good girl, why does he not see that in me?". that might peak her intrest, draw her to being interested in you, want to persue you to prove or show you she IS a good girl and would like to have, and be worthy of a relationship with you. dont talk about other girls with her as far as just wanting to get laid, thats a turn off too, she will just think you are a immature pig. ack like the responsible man and you got your s**t together, even if you dont, be fun and silly with her. chicks like a fun and funny guy that can make them laugh. also be smooth, in control. women dig a guy with confidence. dont be all figity and nervous, that will kill any intrest she has in you. good luck, any thing i forgot guys?

15. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Sorry, dude. I'm wih the guys on this one...

I think you should HIT IT!!!! :eek1: :wink1:

16. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

shewheeler, i assume your talking to me, so I will give you my openion on if she is a "bad girl" as opposed to what I sugested he might try if she is a "good girl" as decribed in my provious post. IF she is a "bad girl" I would tripple condom up hammer it like it was your last day on earth, pass her around the camp fire and let your buds have a turn, your momma tought you to share right? then leave the despenced into monkey jackets on her pillow and wipe your self off on her curtains on the way out. sounds like alot more fun when its a "bad girl" to me then all that fall'in in love crap anyways. :D

17. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

yeah she is right there don't press things me and my girlfriend have been dating like 5 months and we were friends for 3 yrs before dating . I just kinda kept asking her to go out for ice cream or coffe or stuff even before dating . I was not looking for a screw buddy but a girl i would potentially be able to spend my life with . And that is where we are at . Think we want to get married in July 09 After she graduates college . But just take your time things develop better with time , and if you can take your time it gets better with time . hope i Helped .

Oh yeah definately girls like gentalmen that are nice and treat them like a princess , and respect them

Philip

18. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

x2

its bizarre woman psychology that no guy will ever understand...but yeah, if you act to interested early on chicks will run for the hills. If you're sort of indifferent they will slowly gravitate towards ya. No one, not even Einstein or Dr. Phil can explain it, but thats the way it is.

j

19. mikey_d05

Yeah, I know. I'm just trying to be nice for now and show her I'm interested and then back off and put the ball in her court. I hate playing games but being flat out def. isn't the best way when you've just met someone.

20. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

yeah that is for sure just be nice and let nature take its course