Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Shifters, 700R4 and lock up kit...

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Mudzer, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I'm selling a few extra parts I have laying around. Buyer responsible for shipping from 65202.

700R4 - Jasper rebuilt transmissoin. Mileage is estimated under 10,000. Has Jasper production tag on the side. Includes Converter $250 <font color="red"> SOLD </font>

700R4 - TCI lock up converter kit. New in box lock-up kit to set up above transmission without a computer. $70

700R4/TH350 - Spacer kit. This spacer does two things. It allows the use of a 2wd TH350, with minor shaft modification (no need to disassemble tranny) to be put in place of where a 700R4 was. It can also be used to modify a 700R4 to fit an NP203/NP205. New in box. $75

Mazda 323 seats - gray/tan and burgundy color. Work well with 5 point harness. Reclinable and adjustable slides. Have K5 bases mounted to them for a direct bolt up. $50 pair

B&amp;M Megashifter with console. Boot needs replacement. With Cable. $75

B&amp;M Starshifter without console or boot. With cable. $50

Pics available upon request.

UPDATE - I removed the D60 parts and cell from the sale

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Re: Dana 60 - 35 spline upgrade, shifters, fuel cell, 700R4 and lock up kit...

The seats in good condition upholstery wise? If so, I'll take them.

John

3. Mudzer

Yes they are in good shape. The do have one cig burn that was there when I bought them but it is in a crack on the seat and isn't too bad.

I'm talking to Daniel about my trailer. If he buys it, maybe we could haul this stuff at the same time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll get a pic for you.

4. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

pmed about the 700r4

5. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Good deal /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Thanks Neil.

John

6. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Interested in the D60 U Joints....Shipping to 61265

7. Mudzer

I'll get back to you on that. I have a pending sale locally on them and my stubs - but if they don't buy them I will PM you with the price. Sorry for not replying right away. Were getting ready for a run this weekend and time is tight.

8. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

NP....

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Dana 60 - Aluminum drive flange cap kit. Professionally machined cap kit features a 5 bolt cap that is o-ringed as well as has o-rings on the stainless steel socket screws. This flange kit has the inner aluminum ring which is held in by the supplied lock ring. This makes it possible to pull the flanges and install the cap kit for freewheel highway use. $60

[/ QUOTE ]

more info on these please. Will they work with pretty much any flanges? I was thinking of the ones from overson engineering or something. got pics of em?

j

10. Mudzer

Guys, I have removed the D60 parts from this sale. Some things came up and I might have a use for them. Sorry for the trouble. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Neil,

The Lockup kit, would that work for making the lockup a switch activated item or is only to allow lockup on non computer tranny's?

Thanks

KP

12. Mudzer

Kyle,

This kit is to make a 700R4 lock up the converter without switches or a computer. You can install an override switch if you want to, but it is totally automatic by using pressure switch and other items. Its from TCI and new in the box.

13. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

What condition is the megashifter in? Is it for the 700? Do you have any pics of it?

14. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

FYI, the TCC lockup has nothing to do with the computer anyways, its a completely separate harness.

15. Mudzer

Okay guys, I will get the pics requested. I still owe Billy Ray pics of the shifters so he has dibs. I'll get these taken and will post up.

I've been too busy getting ready for the Fall Crawl which was this past weekend. Should have time now! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    FYI, the TCC lockup has nothing to do with the computer anyways, its a completely separate harness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Taken from my 1987 Emissions and Drivability Repair Manual:

The Computer Command Control System has a computer (ECM) to control the fuel delivery, ignition timing, some emission control systems and engagement of the transmission converter clutch (700R4), downshift control (T400) or the manual transmission shift light.

This would be true for the 1987 to 1991 models. Prior to 1987, GM used a non-computer based (vacuum switch) system.

FYI

17. cej122

cej122 Newbie

Let me know if you still have the lockup kit for the 700R4 I might be interested if Kyle isn't. Just pm me.

18. Mudzer

Yes, I still have this. I will ship it to you for $70 if you use Paypal. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    700R4/TH350 - Spacer kit. This spacer does two things. It allows the use of a 2wd TH350, with minor shaft modification (no need to disassemble tranny) to be put in place of where a 700R4 was. It can also be used to modify a 700R4 to fit an NP203/NP205. New in box. $75

[/ QUOTE ]

How thick is the spacer? Does it come with new hardware?

20. Mudzer

Yes it is brand new in box with hardware and o-ring.

I believe it is 1 7/8" thick - I will measure.