Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Shiny New Toys

Discussion in 'Audio' started by 5280k5, Apr 25, 2007.

1. 5280k5

5280k5 1/2 ton status

Just thought you guys might enjoy some pics of this little amp collection I've been working on. Always liked the older PPI stuff, so I bought some:D
    Two of the silver series are going in my girlfriends Camaro and the rest ????
    Would like to put a small system in my '90 crew cab, still researching possible setups.
    I've thought about doing a set of 6.5" components in the front doors(with lots of dampening), another set of components in the rear doors (yeah, passengers need tunes too) and a nice size box behind the rear seat with probably just a single 12" sub. Anyone got any pics of a behind the seat box for some inspiration?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  2. Hazy

Hazy 1/2 ton status

wow, those are sick amps. don't make them like that anymore.

im putting in focal k2 components. (retail 1000.00) with hifonics amp 85x4
    and an old old old audio bahn that runs at 3 ohms on another hifonics amp 2000x1 at 2 ohms havn't desided on back speakers yet. but good luck with your set up will sound amazing.

3. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

Very nice.

4. dsmd58

dsmd58 1/2 ton status

PPI def made some quality amps back then....looks like "someone" is going to have a sweet lookin and soundin setup!