Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

shipping large packages???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by seanp, Sep 13, 2003.

1. seanp

seanp Registered Member

I am trying to get an estimate on shipping a pair of bucket seats. But when i got to ups or fed ex web site they both say the box is to big to ship. So how am i supposed to ship these?

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

forward air, greyhound, theres others, shipping oversize stuff is not any fun, post office is limit of 70lbs and 130" of combined girth plus length.

been getting worse, seemingly since 9/11/01

good luck..

3. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Where are you trying to ship from/to?

I am making a trip to Minesota in the beginning of November from Eastern, Colorado to go Deer hunting, I have lots of room.

John

That's pathetic..had to edit message because I spelled Minnesota wrong...... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Where are you trying to ship from/to?

I am making a trip to Minesota in the beginning of November from Eastern, Colorado to go Deer hunting, I have lots of room.

John

That's pathetic..had to edit message because I spelled Minnesota wrong...... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    so what one is right /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Minnesota or Minesota /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned