Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

shipping prices

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Md mudder, Oct 15, 2000.

1. Md mudder

Md mudder 1/2 ton status

anyone have an idea about how much a 10bolt front rear weighs or how much it might cost to ship from jacksonville Fl to Md.

<font color=green>Ryan</font color=green>

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

Go to UPS.com they have a place there that you can find it out real simple, otherwise call your local pack n mail place. This is where they do nothing but ship things.

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

3. Md mudder

Md mudder 1/2 ton status

thanks Riz, I don't thinks ups ships over 75lbs,I'm also going to check with freight companies on Mon.

<font color=green>Ryan</font color=green>

4. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

to big and heavy for ups. freight prices will vary on the carrier and location of pick up and drop off point. some freight places won't pick up or drop off if there is no loading dock or forklift at both locations. some won't deliver to residential places. some require it to be mounted on a pallet. I have shipped a couple of axels and engines. I used consolidated freight. they are not always the cheapest, but are easy to work with. They have website, but the info is NOT accurate. best to call around.

your right. I don't understand the jeep thing!