Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Shipping question

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 1HIHUM, Dec 18, 2000.

1. 1HIHUM

1HIHUM 1/2 ton status

I may have scored a killer deal on a D60, but it's in Texas. Do you guys know any company that I can have ship the axle to me in California? Any idea what this might cost? It's a great deal so I want to jump on it. Any help is appreciated!!!

[​IMG]

2. Channing74

Channing74 Registered Member

Try AAA Cooper .... Im not sure if they go to cali or not .... but you might find shipping cost will eat you up.... trans shipping from arkansas to louisiana will cost around 100 but look them up in the phone book and ask...

Bigger Is Better
    Channing74

3. RaisedK5

RaisedK5 1/2 ton status

You should be able to make arrangements with any of the Frieght carriers, Roadway, Conway Western Express, and the like, If you get me more information, zipcodes, and how much a D60 weighs, i'll get you a quote from Roadway. So you can have some idea, but expect it to be a couple hundred at least, I know those things aren't light.

RaisedK5

"Friends don't let friends drive Fords"

4. 1HIHUM

1HIHUM 1/2 ton status

Back to the top.

[​IMG]

5. Cavalry

Cavalry 1/2 ton status

upstate NY(although I cant figure out why)
    I had a crate motor shipped from ohio to upstate Ny.....$80 yellow freight co