Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Shipping

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Don, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Never if you can help it ship anything from a UPS Shipping store! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif They are notoriously slow at getting part's shipped! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I sent a dropout from an old Eaton rearend saturday, from one of these place's. UPS shipping store, Mailbox Center, they're all the same.

If I had waited until today, monday, I would have shipped from the UPS Hub in Spokane, hell it is'nt even in the tracking system yet /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Moral of this story, ship only from a UPS Hub, and save yourself, and the recipient of whatever your'e sending a headache. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

ive sent parts from our UPS distribution center and from a little package store...both were delivered in a timely manner...maybe its the clowns behind the counter..

3. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

It's funny really, the guy said it won't be shipped until monday, but UPS truck's are out delivering stuff on saturday's, maybe the "store" is'nt on the saturday route? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

right...those little stores sometimes only ship out once or twice a week...

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

UPS doesnt deliver or ship on Saturdays. Only Fed ex offers Saturday service for a premium rate.