Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Shirts Jackets etc etc

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Sammy, Feb 6, 2001.

1. Sammy

Sammy 1/2 ton status

Does anybody know a site where I can buy K5 or Chevy mechandise, which ship to earope. As usual I can't get anything here!

"K5 Grand GT in the Netherlands."

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    I belive Chevrolet has a web site with a lot of stuff and I would think they could send stuff to you. It might be worth cheking out. Sorry I don't have their address on hand but they are easy to find.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]<font color=red> Ride'in High In My K5! [​IMG]

3. Rob 85K5

Rob 85K5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

try www.chevymall.com nothing for K5's but plent of other chevy stuff

Rob 85K5

<font color=orange>Bleedin' Chevy Orange</font color=orange>

4. Sammy

Sammy 1/2 ton status

I looked there, and www.chevymall.com does not ship their goods to the Netherlands. Boohoo!!

"K5 Grand GT in the Netherlands."<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Sammy on 02/06/01 07:09 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

5. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

What is the K5 Grand GT? Is that a Netherlands/Europe version of the Silverado?

Also, you can check out:

LMC - sorry, I dont know their URL.

Mike [​IMG]
    See <font color=green>EMMETT</font color=green> -&gt; <A target="_blank" HREF=http://emmett.coloradok5.com>http://emmett.coloradok5.com</A>

6. Sammy

Sammy 1/2 ton status

The full title of my rig is a Chevrolet K5 Grand GT Blazer Silverado. The Grand GT is an extremely rare version. Heard of only 250 made. I'm not really sure about that number. It is fully american as the K5 was never sold in europe. So, no, it is not an european name. The Grand GT is in fact so rare that even the current staff anywhere within GM never heard of it. I also do not know what the all special options are but it came with a 480HP (in normal rpms) 350, higher suspentions, old style head lights (above eachother on a 1988 blazer is not standard as far as I know, should be next to eachother), one hell of a small stearingwheel and a gov-lock rear axle.

What is also does as standard (thanks to the powerfull engine) is eating spider gears out of the 10-bolt readend. I'm planning on putting in a locker but I do not know which one. 12 or 14 bolters are nowhere to find here so I'm stuck with the 10 bolters rotating my 35x 14.5x15 thornbirds.

So that is the grand GT story. Could say I'm proud to have been able to snug this baby out of the US from under your noses. But don't hate me for it, I take perfect care of it. I feel it is better of with me than some dessert racing, jeep loving, rough riding freak that will kill it within a year.

"K5 Grand GT in the Netherlands."