Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Shitty weekend, Kinda long, but kinda funny,

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Oct 7, 2002.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

well i was at my friends house on thursday helping him put on a body lift, we decided it would be easier to use a hilift rather then lay on our backs and use our feet to press the body up, so we get in my truck and go get it from my house, i get pulled over for no front license plate well then they notice i got expired tags, then i find out i have no proof of insurance, on top of not having restrated my truck yet in my name, also no mud flaps, so they tow my truck, i spend the next day trying to track all previous owners of my truck to get it signed off so i can resitrate it in my name, i ended up forging the Signatures to get it registered, then i gave them my friends address in tillamook (DEQ exempt) so i can get tags, so $160 for the impounded fee, $90 at the DMV, $40 at the police station, and a $260 ticket for the tags and insurance, then we decide to go hunting on saturday in my friends jeep, well the battery dies up in the mountains we get jumped, then it dies again, all in all it took 8 jumps till we finally got home, I shouldve just stayed home once i got there, but no, i decide to take my Newly registered and tagged blazer hunting, we hunt for about 3-4 hours then get discouraged and head to the Tavern for a beer, well 4 pitchers later its about midnight, and we decide to go wheeling, we meet up with soime friends in the hills and go rollin around, we go down a dead end, and start backing up well since its so dark i couldnt see well and back off a cliff my passenger rear tire is down off a ledge my front drivers tire is inn the air, i climb out the window, well we wouldve rolled it down the hill if we tried pulliin it out, so i decied to call a tow truck with a winch to come get it out, well 3 hours laters we get my truck out, I dont have to 300 dollars for the bill so we had to let them impound my truck again, i got it back sunday morning........ Moral of the story, 1st BUY A WINCH and a few snatch blocks, 2nd 1 pitcher is plenty for 2 people, 3rd dont push your luck....... sorry this is so long but just had to get it off my chest........

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn your lucky you were able to get the money together to get it bac both times /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif next time stay home

3. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

yea that was my gear and locker money, hunting deer in the west is bad luck for me, Ill still hunt elk over here but ill stick to eastern oregon for deer, I didnt even have a tag over here, i was doing it for my buddy hehe,