Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

shock part # please.... and yes, I am retarded.... Oh, and PORC shocks?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Poohbair, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

I have been looking for the part # for the 15" travel shocks from Summit that are like 30 bucks each or something like that... can anyone hook me up?

Has anybody used the shocks from PORC? www.performanceoffroadcenter.com Theirs are also 15" travel for 30 bucks, but 12 bucks shipping and I think that Summit has free shipping?

I have been messing w/ the search for a while looking for it, because I know that it is around here someplace... but whenever I search for something I either get NOTHING or I get 4,000,000,000,000 posts that have nothing to do w/ what I am looking for... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Be careful with Summit, they may say free shipping but they'll hit you hard with "handling" sometimes.

I can't vouch for the shocks but I have dealt with PORC. I bought a Warn 8k and a brush guard from them last month and the guy (Alex, I think /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif) was GREAT. Their (Warn) pricing was fantastic and the customer service was A+. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I know what you mean on the search. I was looking for some 52" spring info today and got all kinds of crazy threads. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

summit has a 9 dollar handling fee...."alex" at porc is the man...prices r great /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif