Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Shop question...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Jan 26, 2005.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

We looked at a house today that is for sale...we didn't go in because the realtor wasn't there. It looks a little rough outside, and the realtor person said its small, and needs a lot of work in the interior. Out back it has a carport beside a single garage...on top of the garage is a room; either for storage or something.
    but beside the garage/carport there is what I thought was a small warehouse for some kind of busines... it turns out it comes with the house.
    We won't be looking at the house because my mom doesn't want to have to buy a house that needs work, and from what the realtor said to her, it needs a lot.
    Getting back to the "warehouse" it's huge... I'd love to work in there. One question though... From the back (in the alley) there was a patch of the "siding" fell off. It looks like chicken wire with layers of paper over top of it to form a siding/wall... what is with that???? :confused:

Just wondering about the shop...nothing else. Thanks

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Sounds like old plaster and paper type walls

3. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

sounds chewy steve

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Since they are made with paper... I'd guess welding in there would be a bad opption?:grin: