Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Shop Visit-Stazworks

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by rodzzilla, Aug 17, 2004.

1. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

Wife and I were in SW WI this past weekend for a mini vacation. Stopped in to see John @ Stazworks . Cool Guy. Got to see him working on some double beadlocks. He is building a set of 26" rims for someone running 60" Terra Tires. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif The things are farging HUGE. Took the time to show me around the shop, explain the processes and show me some of his inventory. I have seen pics of the finished wheels on the net, it is kinda cool to see them throughout the assembly process.

2. fordcummins1

fordcummins1 1/2 ton status

Yea, staz is definitely a real nice guy, and its pretty cool to see his operation up there. The piles of 53" tires were enough to make me drool, not to mention the hydro setups and double beadlocks.

3. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

He was pushing a set of 54x24? Goodyears. He said run them up front and dual up a set of 52's for the back. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Didn't think the wife would go for it. Plus, I don't think the 60 front would survive.