Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Short Notice, but anyone up for Uwharrie Next Week?

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by 87BrnRsd, Jun 11, 2004.

1. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Since I work part-time, I just decided to pick the next 2 days in a row that I have off from work and go to Uwharrie. Those days are tuesday, and wednesday June 15, and 16th. I plan on getting up there ata bout 5-6 on saturday, wheeling an easy trail for the hell of it, and then setting up camp somewhere. Then on wednesday I plan to hit some of the harder trails, rocky mtn loop, daniel, etc.. So far it is just me in my 87K5 and my brother in his 79 k5 going. I may be able to find one more local person to go. I was just wondering if anyone on here can make it up there to wheel. I know that a lot of you have full-time jobs, but I will be going quite a bit this year, and will try next time to get a date posted up sooner. Tell me if you want to go this time, and we can set to meet up somewhere wednesday morning, like eldorado outpost or something. Thanks.
    -Harrison

2. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

well if it is raining or too wet for me to work I could go on short notice. If I can, I will be at Eldorado at 9am on Wednesday. I have the big blue Chevy on boggers. If you want to meet somewhere else let me know. May have another rig going too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Clay

3. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Eldorado outpost at 9 am is fine. Ill go up there, and if you dont show up, ill figure you had to work. Hope to see you there. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -Harrison

4. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I want to go real bad so I will try and be there. Need to try the new shoes out. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Clay

5. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Its always fun to wheel with other chevy owners. BTW- I hope you dont mind wheeling with some young people, because I am 16, and my brother is 18. Well, I hope to see you there. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Hey, if your going, I lost my travel alarm clock. We might be up late tonight partying, but will try my best to make it to eldorado outpost by 9 am. If you go, and dont see us there, I do have a cell phone. The number is (336)707-2802. I will keep it on so I can hear it ring. Well, im getting ready to head out now, so I hope to see you there.
    -Harrison