Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Should I buy this or not?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by '73 K5, Jun 5, 2000.

1. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

One of the guys that works at this shop I hang out at has a '75 Blazer he wants to get rid of. The pass. side is bashed in pretty bad and it doesn't have an engine anymore. BUT, it still has Dana 44, 12 bolt, both driveshafts, TH350, NP203. I can also use the door panels, weatherstripping from the top, motor out of tailgate, etc. He wants $300 for it. What do y'all think? Would you buy it.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

2. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

I would buy it, spend $1,100 on a Goodwrench engine, $800 on a nice paint job and sell it for $4,000[​IMG]

<font color=blue>//////
    http://blazer79.coloradok5.com
    </font color=blue>[​IMG]

3. nyyef

nyyef 1/2 ton status

buy it. if only for the parts you mentioned and the stupid misc. parts that you need and can never find.

Knife.

4. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Well man......you probably already know my response to that ?. I think you should buy it, that way you would at least have some parts for your's. You don't know how jealous I am of you having a 12 bolt and a D44. That's about it!! I'm going to get some bigger axles for mine. I would love to have your Blazer though, just because I wouldn't worry about dingging it up.....well huh......I guess I don't worry about mine the way it is. OH WELL!! HAHA Later man.

Alex
    [​IMG]What me get stuck? NEVER!![​IMG]