Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Should I or what????

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by CaveBlazin, Feb 22, 2003.

1. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Ok Im getting ready to do the 10/14ff swap and swap the fronts as well. While I have the axles off what are some good things to replace/upgrade. Im thinking about putting on the F-150 57" leafs would it be a good idea as well to go ahead and do away with the blocks and Flip it. Any and all suggegstions would be very helpful cause this will be my first axle swap(but it looks so easy) Thanks yall

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Makes sence to me to do the suspension upgrages at the same time. If you're going to use the 57's think about Springer Suspension I was serously looking at it myself, and still want it, but am doing something different at this time.

3. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Seems like that has everything and for a rather nice price. Anyone else have any ideas thanks again.

4. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

Take a look at echobit I think they have something that will work as well.

Eric

5. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

If you have questions on the Springer Suspension system, PM Marv. He is on this site. He is a great guy, and can tell you everything you need to know.