Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Should the ladies have a "ladies only" post of blonde, brunette, red men?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NoAngel, Oct 23, 2002.

1. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Should the ladies have a \"ladies only\" post of blonde, brunette, red men?

[

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Re: Should the ladies have a \"ladies only\" post of blonde, brunette, red men?

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Well, my head is shaved, but feel free to use my picture anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Why only ladies?
    I'll admit when a dude has it going on!
    There can be attractive men, I just think they're all gay. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

lol Killin me Bro! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Michelle wonderful post. If I may, and while we are waiting for the results, how about a word from our sponsors?

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<font color="red"> A few firemen can't hurt right? I mean it DOES have a truck in the back ground. Therefore this is a picture for men and women. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif </font color>

7. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: Should the ladies have a \"ladies only\" post of blonde, brunette, red me

What, y'all don't have a four drink minimum? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What a bunch of steroid junkies!!!!! They wouldn't be chit without their mutts!!!!!

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

What video cover was that taken off of? "Hot Men in the Firehose"
    Video description....."Watch the hottest hunks test their hoses on each other."
    Gay Video Review Magazine gave it a "four out of five gerbils in the orifice" review. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Lets see how many reply knocking them down because they are jealous. God forbid there actually be good looking firemen you know. That is not possible, they do not exist! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Not jealous, just realistic /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Yah, that's it, Bubba's just jealous....

*mumbles to self* now where did I put those matches.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

15. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Should the ladies have a "ladies only" post of blonde, brunette, red men?

[/ QUOTE ]
    I got sunburned on vacation at the beach - I was pretty red. Does that count? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

16. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Whatever floats your boat, girls. I do, however, think it's a little silly to start a post to please 10-15 members of the board. Why not just email eachother all your boy pics.....

It sounds like the LADIES mat be getting a little jealous........ /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don't worry, Michelle, I'm working on a new girlie post as we speak!!

17. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

<font color="blue"> These guys are firefighters here in washington state. They have been making calenders every year since 1996 to be sold as a fundraiser for the burn center here. I met some of them at seatac mall. They were at a booth signing calenders. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Nice guys. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You can read about each guy and find out more about the fundraiser and where it goes. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif </font color>

http://www.firefightercalendar.org/

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Yah, that's it, Bubba's just jealous....

[/ QUOTE ]
    Are you trying to bait me since I refuse to have any public disagreement with ya? I mean come on, that's like saving me from a Sierra Club meeting, life and death and I can never forget that and never say an ill word towards ya. Please, don't torture me. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Ah yes, you've hit the nail on the head once again.

20. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

And secondly, if you're going to bother attaching your pic to a post, could you make sure the dudes are good-looking?

You'll notice that the girls in my post are BEAUTIFUL in addition to having to-die-for bods......