Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Shoulder harness

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BLZN4FN, Feb 19, 2006.

1. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

I have the PRP seat in the K5 with the 5 point Shoulder harness. But I was thinking are they realy needed. This is a trailer queen no real street time and I only crawl rocks. Let me know what you think on this. Should I keep them or not

2. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

If your rockcrawling i would want a 5point harness holding my butt into the seat if something where to go wrong. Id love to have anything better that the stock shoulder and lap belts just to make sure im not goin anywhere.

3. WhiteBurb

WhiteBurb 1/2 ton status

You've got the rest of your life to figure this one out. You may never need them. But the one time you roll over, fall out of the truck and get crushed by it... well you'd probably wish you had it. That is if you survive.

4. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Ever tasted a steering wheel?

5. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Thats was make this a hard call. Everyone what I have wheelen with never wears the shoulder belts. They all just use the lap belt I would say 95% of the trails here in Colo your in no real danger of a full roll just lay it on its side.