Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

show me winch bumpers spare tire bumpers and sliders

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by original balzer, Feb 22, 2006.

1. original balzer

original balzer 1/2 ton status

i figure i have lots of small tires mostly 31's so im going to get bumpers and sliders 4 the lift and use up some of these tires i have (like 8 31x10.50x15 with 3/4 tread). so i want to see pics of front winch bumpers rear spare tire bumpers and sliders. im fairly set on DPI's deep woods sliders but dont realy know what bumpers i want. this is for my 1990 burb with rear barn doors so rear tire bumper may need to be homemade unless someone knows a place to get them it seams the CK5 vendors have stopped makeing their rear tire carriers. or dont make them for barn door subs.

balzer

2. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Hey, I am sure a quick search on this site would yield a plethora of good pix.

3. dleroy43

dleroy43 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

search the photo gallery, I am sure you will find a burb with sliders, a beefy rear bumper and winch

4. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

wheres the beat a dead horse smiley:wink1: search will bring up TONS theres some in my sig too;)

I say build your own you'll be happier. If someone builds it for you and you end up not liking it you're out $500 :doah: if you build it and you don't like it you're out a couple hundred and your time:D