Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Shrine of the Mall Ninja

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by randy88k5, Oct 21, 2006.

1. randy88k5

randy88k5 1/2 ton status

I did a search here and found a few references to the "Mall Ninja" stories, so not technically a repost.

I found a website that has the entire thread so it can be read easially. This was some funny stuff...

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

2. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I'm a member at GlockTalk, the mall ninja is still a famous but not so elusive creature. If you watch those type of forums for a mere day, you may see one, and may even see an oldtimer make reference to the legendary gecko.

I've heard stories but never seen the thread, that was friggin hilarious.

just got to this part:

when our team saved the life and possibly the virginity of the Mayor’s nephew:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Oh my good lord........

4. smalltruckbigcid

smalltruckbigcid 1/2 ton status

OMG...I live in Minneapolis which is shopping mall heaven and has this little ol' mall called the Mall of America here. Most of the Barney Fife type guards don't carry anything more hardcore than mace and a baton. Some of the guards are carrying a sidearm but I don't know whose virginity they saved to get to wear the guns. But his mall needs a 3 man swat team at ready alert status:eek1: note to self don't shop in any mall that needs that knd of protection. Ohhh wait a minute, I almost never do a mall, guess I'm safe from the mall ninjas.
    George

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

That was damn funny. I have to give major kudos to those two writers. That was pure talent. No matter how absurd they got, they kept reeling in the suckers with the stink bait. Reminds me of a friend of mind down in SoCal that used to post up on law enforcement boards.

6. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Wow!! Mall Security. Yeah, it's a thankless job that requires serious firepower these days.
    This is my favorite:
    Shooting teenage kleptos (after the pre-requisite warning).......Oooookay then.

:haha: :haha: :haha: