Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sick little boy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Jan 1, 2006.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

after spending another quality evening with you guys, around 2.00AM i was brushing my snags when i heard a funny sound come from my sons room.i walk in turn on the light and see him sitting there with puke on him and the bed.so i grab some towels and get him cleaned up enough to change his PJs. i through everything in the washer, put him in our bed. and start to fall asleep.well he started to get restless and just as i sat up he sat up and puked again.:rolleyes: :laugh: now i have to change him again and wake mom up so she doesn;t roll into it AND clean the dog . thats where half of this trips vomit ended up.:D so now i'm waking mamma and trying to stop fuzz nuts from moving and trying to tell AUDRIC its not his fault.more crap in the washer.now its 3 am and mamma says she;ll take over. sweet so they set up camp in the living room.i guess he threw up 3 more time.so i wake up at 11 am today and everyone is tired,little man is better but now the destroyer is feeling smarmy.:mad: just before i signed on tonightGUESS WHO PUKED? dam dog.:rotfl: :rotfl: i give UNCLE UNCLE

2. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

haha, that sucks but it is a funny read:D

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Sorry man... I was going through that Christmas eve and Christmas day... It jut took a week to get to you...

4. boggerless

:laugh: i try to keep a sense of humor about things.if i had to work this morning it would have been different.:rotfl: :rotfl:

5. boggerless

:laugh: i thought the wind blew from the west?:haha: AND i'm sorry to hear that RATCH i hope everything still went well.i hate winter.:mad:

6. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Oh, man. Sorry to here that.............hope everyone feels better soon. Hope you don't get sick too! :doah:

7. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Worse feeling in the world, a dad watching their child throw up/puke, and nothing you can do about it. Glad that he is feeling better.

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You bastard I damn near had to have you come over to my place and clean up my hurl, poor kid, I have plenty of kid puke stories from my many years of raising neices , nephews, step kids and finally my own...

9. boggerless

:laugh: i raised my little brother so i sorta know what your talking about.you just get used to it.:rotfl: it would cost you for me to clean yours up though.mixed drinks seem to add a funky smell to the air.:haha: :haha: but i would cuz you is a brother.:bow: its never fun though is it?:laugh: :laugh: